|Engineered Innovative New Stuff That You Need|
Vehicles for sale:
If this is listed here it is still available!
1970 Chevelle Greenbrier 9 passenger wagon $8,500
- Greenbrier, w/ 3rd seat - model 134460 - 8 cylinder - 1,798 produced.
- (the rarest production numbers for 1970), under 76,000 miles on odometer.
- Third row seat
- Rear defogger
- Ac, Power disc brakes
- Non-original: 454 motor, 4 speed manual transmission, 3:50 BOP posi rear.
- Has full roller rockers, very very powerfull. Drivable.
- Aluminum radiator, HEI, headers
- Completely rebuilt fuel tank POR-15 seal kit.
- Motor just started some noise up through the carb. May need valve springs adjusted.
- Ac is compressor is not in the car
- Rear wheel cylinder leaks a little
- Factory rear defogger isnít working, I didnít track down why)
- Dash switch for tailgate window doesnít work ( didnít track down why)
- Drivers back door stuck shut ( didnít track down why)
- I want to keep my rally wheels and tires so buyer would need to swap.
- Headliner in back has tear so I clipped it in place to prevent it from flapping
- Old resto, so some rust bubbles shown in pictures on doors and tailgate
- Has real cowl hood that had flapper hole filled in.
- Tailgate backup lights were filled in.
- Frame has non-structural rust and rear suspension is pretty sloppy
- Car is turn-key drivable, but would recommend going through the brakes, suspension bushings and adjusting the valve-train.
- I have had this wagon for a year or so, have concluded that I need room in the garage to finish my other wagon project .